Monday, August 16, 2010

HELP

I'm still not satisfied with the blog layout but all the template shit is annoying me already~ How do I remove the "older posts" link at the bottom of the page? I tried searching for "archives" and "older posts" in the html but I can't find it!! (if only they had a search engine, then I won't have to manually search for the words) Do I have to revert back to classic template??? I don't dare to click on it because my current layout will be gone, right? SOME HELP PLEASE

I've finally updated the music player at the side. I know some people don't like it when there is music playing on a blog. Well at least I don't usually like it. So.....CLICK TO PLAY!


AND......BITCH STOP COMING TO MY BLOG ;-)
HEHEHEHE BB, WILL BLOG LATER WHEN I COME BACK WITH NEW SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment