Friday, July 30, 2010

Sigh, life





It was pouring in the morning and my shoes were all soaked. (It was only drizzling when I left house. I would have worn slippers or other shoes if I knew it would be flooded everywhere). NP should seriously do something about the drainage system. I mean like it's always flooded when it rains (no matter how heavy the rain is) because the drains are always choked!?!!?!!! I have a lot to complain, I'm just not satisfied with everything in life at this point of time. Life is just like shit right now. AND TO ADD ON TO THIS SCREWED LIFE, we have this autocad + interior design project. Freaking 30% of the module. The IDS portion of the project is the killer. I need to score for this because my IDS common test was like shit. Meh meh wtf is all this?!!?! IDS is due this coming wednesday, which means to say I have only 5 more days to complete. 5 days for 3 rooms is actually quite acceptable but I have freaking lot of customized furnitures so idk how the fuck I am gonna finish drawing on 3d max. Sigh, life.

And......I really miss my secondary school life and the people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment