Thursday, July 22, 2010

MY MAMA'S BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAMA!!! HEHE HAD MY FAV JACK'S AND FAV MANGO JELLY DELIGHT JUST NOW. SPEAKING OF JACK'S, EVERYONE SHOULD GO TRY THEIR CHICKEN SOUP AT LEAST ONCE, IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT IT'S ONE OF THE BEST I'VE TRIED. IN THE FUTURE WHEN I START EARNING MONEY, I SWEAR I WILL FOOT THE BILL WHENEVER I EAT WITH HER ;-)

$$$$$$$$$.$$$$$$$$ I'm gonna start working this holiday!!! I wanna go work in popular (for real), but I don't think they're hiring part timers :( School starts at 3PM tomorrow, damn shioookkkk. I can finally get my sleep tonight!!! I'm gonna watch my hong kong police show now!!! I have this mini crush on the police hehehe, ok bbbbbbbb ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE MANGO JELLY SHIT.

    and did you do your header yourself manually? its so cute the thickness varying one hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE RIGHT! I CAN EAT IT EVERYDAY WITHOUT GETTING SICK OF IT HAHA. yup I did it on my own, it's the font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what hong kong police show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ultimate crime fighter/tong tian gan tan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.o
    that show. watch finish already. hmm. There are a lot of hong kong police shows that are nice. especially with 歐陽震華 one.

    ReplyDelete